- Product Details
- Product FAQS
- Shipping and Return
- Sizing Chart
High acoustic sensitivity makes the 3M Littmann Classic III‚Ñ¢ 27" Monitoring Stethoscope ideal for any clinician. Superior construction and tunable diaphragms offer durability and versatility.
- Dual Head Stethoscope
- High acoustic sensitivity
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece
- Single-piece, easy to clean diaphragm
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life, less likely to pick up stains
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape
- Stem features an open side indicator
- Useful in non-critical care environments like medical offices, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic and urgent care
- 5 year warranty
- Tubing is 27" in length
- Weight: 150 grams
Who are we?
We are a New Zealand owned and managed business, based in Kumeu Auckland, close to the beautiful Muriwai beach pictured on the front cover of our 2016 catalogue. We supply Nationally a complete range of products to Healthcare Professionals. We specialise in Allied Healthcare products for Physiotherapy, Hand Therapy and Podiatry. We are a small team who pride ourselves on our ability to provide a high level of personalised service.
Our experienced Customer Support and Sales Teams are committed to providing excellent service, which is second to none. We pride ourselves on providing quality products at the right price.
If you are not happy with any product purchased we will refund it. If you have ordered a product that doesn't fit a client we will swap it. If we have made a mistake we will fix it.
Consistently delivering products on time with the minimum hassle is our principle objective.
We commit our attention to the smallest details to ensure your needs are met from beginning to end, nothing is ever too difficult.
We charge a flat rate of $9.50 + GST for all parcels (excludes capital equipment) and send via NZ Couriers.
Free shipping on orders over $350.00 + GST (excludes capital equipment).
On every last Friday of the month we offer a Free Freight Friday. Any orders ordered on this day are free Freight (excludes capital equipment).
Capital Equipment freight is calculated based on your location.