- Product Details
- Product FAQS
- Shipping and Return
- Sizing Chart
The Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 offers support in the event of slight or virtually restored ankle sprains.
- The elastic strap forms a figure of eight around the injured ankle, stabilising it and providing pleasant and firm compression. This provides the user with a reassuring feeling when exercising.
- The special anti-slip sections made of TPU run at an angle across the forefoot and around the heel and enhance the elastic strength of the brace.
- The TPU sections on both sides of the ankle (stirrup), provide a proprioceptive sensation.
- The ankle brace is made of very slim and moisture wicking material that dries quickly.
- The Push Sports Ankle Brace 8 can also be used without shoes.
- Offers effective support after sprains or in the case of instability in the ankle
- Individually adjustable pressure
- Very slim and light and barely takes up any space in the shoe
- Maintains its position exceptionally well due to the TPU anti-slip strips
- Offers support after spraining or in case of instability of the ankle
- Applies individually adjustable compression
- Very slender & light, and barely takes up any space in the shoe
- Guarantees an exceptional position retention as a result of the special anti-slip strap
- Also suitable for sports that are practised without shoes
Please ensure you order the correct size, see sizing guide image.
Who are we?
We are a New Zealand owned and managed business, based in Kumeu Auckland, close to the beautiful Muriwai beach pictured on the front cover of our 2016 catalogue. We supply Nationally a complete range of products to Healthcare Professionals. We specialise in Allied Healthcare products for Physiotherapy, Hand Therapy and Podiatry. We are a small team who pride ourselves on our ability to provide a high level of personalised service.
Our experienced Customer Support and Sales Teams are committed to providing excellent service, which is second to none. We pride ourselves on providing quality products at the right price.
If you are not happy with any product purchased we will refund it. If you have ordered a product that doesn't fit a client we will swap it. If we have made a mistake we will fix it.
Consistently delivering products on time with the minimum hassle is our principle objective.
We commit our attention to the smallest details to ensure your needs are met from beginning to end, nothing is ever too difficult.
We charge a flat rate of $9.50 + GST for all parcels (excludes capital equipment) and send via NZ Couriers.
Free shipping on orders over $350.00 + GST (excludes capital equipment).
On every last Friday of the month we offer a Free Freight Friday. Any orders ordered on this day are free Freight (excludes capital equipment).
Capital Equipment freight is calculated based on your location.